jmfrb1 Posted April 10, 2014 Report Posted April 10, 2014 What bolts/lugs do you guys use to connect the speaker wire from your subs to your amps? Never gone this route and planning to soon so I'm curious.
JEFFYBOI Posted April 10, 2014 Report Posted April 10, 2014 What bolts/lugs do you guys use to connect the speaker wire from your subs to your amps? Never gone this route and planning to soon so I'm curious. Most of the amps I have owned I just run the wire right into the mechanical lug on the amp. Now I have seen some cheaper amps with like a screw terminal where you can crimp a fork. You can solder the end of the wire or I like these also This is a 1/0 lug but you can get all different sizes, we sell Burndy at my work "Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21 PIONEER DEH-P8400BH 2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D 2 CROSSFIRE C7 18 HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400 DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC 275A SINGER ALT. DYNAMAT XTREME SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280 PIONEER COMPONENTS
jmfrb1 Posted April 10, 2014 Author Report Posted April 10, 2014 I meant more for like a jumper cable system to change impedance without taking the subs out. I think I'm making it too complicated to explain. I'll get a picture after work
youngbass98 Posted April 10, 2014 Report Posted April 10, 2014 I just use some copper washers and steel bolts and put a wing nut on with 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Triticum Agricolam Posted April 10, 2014 Report Posted April 10, 2014 You can get aluminum bolts & nuts from this place: http://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-cap-screws/=rh5s7i Just select aluminum from the list of materials on the left hand side of the page. I use 1/4-20 size. Much better than steel from an electrical perspective. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
JEFFYBOI Posted April 10, 2014 Report Posted April 10, 2014 Ah ok I understand now sorry. "Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21 PIONEER DEH-P8400BH 2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D 2 CROSSFIRE C7 18 HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400 DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC 275A SINGER ALT. DYNAMAT XTREME SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280 PIONEER COMPONENTS
jmfrb1 Posted April 10, 2014 Author Report Posted April 10, 2014 Sorry can't get around to a pic yet. But yes that's more of what I meant. Thank you guys!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.