Second Skin Audio

Quick sub question

Basically no, its not a good idea. The different parameters on the subs would do like mentioned above and the end result would not sound good. Just buy another of what you have and recone it as well. That and just visually speaking, two different subs in a box does not look good at all. Why not just use the one 18 that you have?

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

And here we go.

Edit- the amount of money one has, has no outcome or anything to do the choices YOU make, & the integrity of your own personal work ethic.

I'm not trying to be a dick. But right now, some of these things are suffering , or low, on your part in my opinion.

my work ethic is lacking? haha no im fine with my system now but i had an chance like i said to make it better for a low cost. lol has nothing to do with ethic just being smart about purchases.

Basically no, its not a good idea. The different parameters on the subs would do like mentioned above and the end result would not sound good. Just buy another of what you have and recone it as well. That and just visually speaking, two different subs in a box does not look good at all. Why not just use the one 18 that you have?

alright thanks man

Archived