Frabric wrap looks good on the Wood, I little more bondo and sanding time would have made those panels look smoooth.

thanks the wood was super easy to wrap, the panels not so much lol ive never messed with bondo before but i need to cuz i could not get the door panels wrapped so as a future project i will eventually paint this stuff with a metallic paint

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS, (2) Rockford Fosgate T400-4, (4) Rockford Fosgate T1652-S Component Sets, (1) Rockford Fosgate T1500-1BDCP, (1) Rockford Fosgate T2D415 in a ported box (5.5cu. ft. tuned @ 37Hz), (1) Optima Yellow Top under hood, (1) Shuriken 80 amp batt in the back, 2 runs 0 AWG OFC Rockford Fosgate wire, Big 3 upgrade on front and back battery, Stock Altenator (90 amps), RF RCA's, Kicker 12AWG OFC speaker wire, Stinger roadkill sound deadner all over the inside of the car

okay next part of the project is to do something about my brake drums. i went to a car show about a month earlier and i got 3rd place with this car actually before all the wrapping. so i want to make this car more presentable

302.jpg

look at these things!

303.jpg

took a wire brush on a drill to them and they came out nice

304.jpg

got them painted now to let them dry overnight

306.jpg

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS, (2) Rockford Fosgate T400-4, (4) Rockford Fosgate T1652-S Component Sets, (1) Rockford Fosgate T1500-1BDCP, (1) Rockford Fosgate T2D415 in a ported box (5.5cu. ft. tuned @ 37Hz), (1) Optima Yellow Top under hood, (1) Shuriken 80 amp batt in the back, 2 runs 0 AWG OFC Rockford Fosgate wire, Big 3 upgrade on front and back battery, Stock Altenator (90 amps), RF RCA's, Kicker 12AWG OFC speaker wire, Stinger roadkill sound deadner all over the inside of the car

next morning

307.jpg

much better

308.jpg

so i got to thinking i want to get a new stereo, ive had my premier in my cars since 2009 and its been to countless competitions with me but i thought it was time to upgrade

310.jpg

one last pic of my old deck before i replace it

313.jpg

new stereo in

314.jpg

How were your crimps done? Hammer? Not being a dick here man, but I would seriously look into redoing your connections. One of the solder joints looks like it didn't have enough solder on it, and the burnt ones aren't gonna give you a very good connection. If you haven't already, I would definitely look into buying a hydraulic crimper. I can't tell if your crimps were done with one or not but they make life 1000x easier when terminating runs of wire. I bought mine and never looked back.

ON another note, very nice choice in amplifiers. Your amp rack looks awesome, I like that blue lighting a lot. Do you have plans to paint the ports at all?

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

so straight away i knew i was gonna need to lower the shifter so todays project will be just that

315.jpg

316.jpg

317.jpg

it came down a little bit

318.jpg

How were your crimps done? Hammer? Not being a dick here man, but I would seriously look into redoing your connections. One of the solder joints looks like it didn't have enough solder on it, and the burnt ones aren't gonna give you a very good connection. If you haven't already, I would definitely look into buying a hydraulic crimper. I can't tell if your crimps were done with one or not but they make life 1000x easier when terminating runs of wire. I bought mine and never looked back.

ON another note, very nice choice in amplifiers. Your amp rack looks awesome, I like that blue lighting a lot. Do you have plans to paint the ports at all?

well many years ago it was done with a hammer lol (i was 19 and i didnt know what i was doing) but ever since then ive been doing the soder. they have plenty of solder in them to secure it to the ring ( believe me i tried pulling it out lol) its just i messed up on the capping part :/ i want to buy a hydraulic crimp but im under the impression that solder is a better connect or something... thanks i was all sony before i got into Rockfor Fosgate from watching steve meade lol naturally he was my inspiration to do everything in fact i was learning my fiberglass and fabrication techniques from watching his videos. im actually in the future gonna rebuild the box into a more effecient design and itll probably be built entirely out of fiberglass and the ports im gonna ditch for some aero ports

okay so at this point we are at the end of 2013, no problems with anything and then one night i hit a dog i think idk but what ever it was it had black fur and it took out a chunk of my bumper.... so i decided to do a front end conversion from my 2ga to a 2gb front end

319.jpg

got the headlights and fog lights from the junk yard

320.jpg

what Virtue looked like before

321.jpg

got the bumper off

323.jpg

now i got the fiberglass bar off

324.jpg

getting the wiring done for the fog lights

325.jpg

got the fog lights in

326.jpg

close up of the lights

327.jpg

got one light out

328.jpg

if anyone in the world asks u what the difference between a 2ga and 2gb eclipse just look at the inside parts u will see that the 2ga(left) is wider than the 2gb (right)

330.jpg

got all the lights on now to clean the headlights with a restorer

335.jpg

i took a fog light switch off a junked eclipse and needless to say it was full of dirt so i disassembled it and cleaned the board

337.jpg

since my RS is a basic model it didnt have the relay for the fog lights so i had construct another one. i decided to use the same bosch 30 amp relay i used to make the turn on relay for my amps

338.jpg

got the switch put in for the fog's

339.jpg

the lights

340.jpg

got the lights cleaned

349.jpg

well time for the bumper

353.jpg

the bumper painted

354.jpg

finally on and the new face of Virtue

355.jpg

Archived