10" sonotube port flare ideas?

Might only be able to go up to about a 1-1.5" radius because the port would be in a corner so that the subs have the mounting depth they need.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Ok so after walking around my local hardware store I came up with the idea of 1" round pipe insulation to put on the edge of the inside opening of the port. Fiberglass it so its strong smooth and sturdy. Still looking for other options for the outside flare wich can only go up to about 1.5" radius in order for it to all fit right. Would use fiberglass and wooden dowels for bracing the port walls.

while we where there I noticed they don't cary 10" sonotube but that the 8" they carry is roughly 1-2" to small for my 6 year old daughter to fit in. Put the size of it in perspective lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived