Component speaker ran off head unit??

Beanz

Sounds like a bad idea I know lol but my buddy has a stock head unit and does not want to loose the bass he can get from the side speakers. I was thinking that maybe he could run a component mid range woofer. Not I'm not sure if it'll work or if there will be issues with it being ran off a stock head unit power..??

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Anybody?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

It should be fine as long as the driver you pick is the same impedance as the factory driver. Also be sure it is sealed up well in the door panel.

Of course, he would be a lot better off with an amplifier if he wants to really improve the sound. In fact, I would install a small amp to the factory speakers if I was only given one option or the other.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Okay. And yeah I've told him to go with a 4 channel amp but money is a big issue he just wants to replace his speakers that blew

Archived