exc500 Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 Just wanted to see what was my best option to go with. I want the best squeegee along with pretty decent spl. I know I have very little room to work with and I believe my debate is go with a single 10" in a ported pro box or maby the q bomb. But this is for a customer and I'm trying to get him to understand that more subs aren't all ways better especially when he wants it to fit under his rear seat.I know jl makes a nice set up but he really doesn't have the cash to do that box and a quality amp to push it. Im just looking for what would be the best set up for the money. I appreciate any input. Thanks
exc500 Posted April 15, 2014 Author Report Posted April 15, 2014 Sorry its going in a Silverado extra cab not the crew. And I ment sq. And good spl.
john253a Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 have a look and sundown sa8, or sd10, i like the 4off sa8 on 3500rms, and if that don't do it not much will
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.