bediaram Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 Whats a good woofer that can take 1,200 Watts rms in a sealed enclosure. I am just looking for something that does not require a huge box but slams hard. I do miss my old DD 9515 that box was enormous. I have a 08 VW Passat the amp DD M2B I want to run it at 2ohms. Thanks 2008 VW Passat Pioneer Navigation Memphis 4 channel Mojo 6.5 components Memphis M5 4th order DD M2B
matt.b Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 price range? woofer size? and how much space are you willing to give up?
bediaram Posted April 15, 2014 Author Report Posted April 15, 2014 12 inches not trying to go above $300 keep it simple and say 1cube 1.5 max 2008 VW Passat Pioneer Navigation Memphis 4 channel Mojo 6.5 components Memphis M5 4th order DD M2B
Joe X Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 A DC Audio level 4 12 can be done in 1.5 net ported.
bediaram Posted April 15, 2014 Author Report Posted April 15, 2014 its cost under $300? 2008 VW Passat Pioneer Navigation Memphis 4 channel Mojo 6.5 components Memphis M5 4th order DD M2B
matt.b Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 c2 audio has a team 1k for 219 on carstereogiant.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.