TheMonolith2001 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I want to play a guitar/bass guitar through my car stereo. Do I need to do anything other than use a 1/4 to 1/8 adapter for the aux in?
Noel989 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 Try it!! I've always have wonder of this too Make a vid Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
TheMonolith2001 Posted April 16, 2014 Author Report Posted April 16, 2014 You sure I won't break anything? I don't actually play but some of my family/friends do. I could probably do so within a couple days.
Noel989 Posted April 16, 2014 Report Posted April 16, 2014 I don't want to say you won't cause I don't want to be responsible if you do, but I doubt anything will break But my advice would be to start at low volume to see how it reacts and go from their Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
TheMonolith2001 Posted April 17, 2014 Author Report Posted April 17, 2014 Fair enough. I will give it a shot. Expect something within the next week.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.