Community Audio Amplifier Tests aka CATS

So we pay you to test amps? Seems like a waste IMO. Steve Meade does a lot for free and buy an amp that does rated

Actually quite a few people were ok with this when the amp dyno was first invented. I'm not sure why because I am trying to offer a service and since I don't have a huge fan base that I get suspected of running away with the money for my benefit.

WRONG

Offering a service and getting paid for it is different than having people donate money 1st and then if you collect enough to buy the equipment offer that service.

In the case of getting paid for a service, I'm all for it. And your fan base has nothing to do with that.

Listen up... LAY OFF the attacks... He was just seeing if his service would be something people were interested in there is no reason to attack him for it. If you disagree that's fine because we are all entitled to our opinions but you can disagree without attacking him... NO MORE

If this type of behavior doesn't get checked soon it will be a hindrance to the forum. At some point these will begin to pop up more often than not and when the curbing does start you'll have people venting about how you let this guy do it in this case but not this time etc.

I'm all for people helping people, but this goes straight to panhandling.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived