Community Audio Amplifier Tests aka CATS

I've been thinking of how I can hep show appreciation to those who've been following me and my bass head life so far. This is a unique method I came up with today and I am willing to do it but I need some motivational help and support on doing it if others think it's cool and want me to do this. All of the info is in the link below and as stated I will get a video up when I can to help explain anything that is unclear.

Again shout out and thanks to those who've supported me so far and have been following me wherever you are. Bass

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

So I should have begged for money to fund all the shit I bought for testing and what not?

If you want sponsors and help maybe you should put forth the initiative to do for yourself first, then after you have something to show reach out to manufacturers and stores and ask for help.

What you have done is the equivalent of putting out a cup and saying I need money for non essential things in life that I cant afford on my own or don't want to spend my own money on. There are many of us here that have bought the tools needed to do testing for the good of our community and haven't asked for a fucking dime.

this is complete bullshit, it's not like your going to do something that isn't already being done. What earth shatter research "testing" are you looking to do

RANT OFF

Get a job

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

$1500?

This wouldn't be anything to do with that dead alt in your sig no?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

So we pay you to test amps? Seems like a waste IMO. Steve Meade does a lot for free and buy an amp that does rated

Actually quite a few people were ok with this when the amp dyno was first invented. I'm not sure why because I am trying to offer a service and since I don't have a huge fan base that I get suspected of running away with the money for my benefit.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

Listen up... LAY OFF the attacks... He was just seeing if his service would be something people were interested in there is no reason to attack him for it. If you disagree that's fine because we are all entitled to our opinions but you can disagree without attacking him... NO MORE

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived