CleanSierra Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 Good luck. Let us know how it sounds when you get it playing. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Jayd0002 Posted April 18, 2014 Author Report Posted April 18, 2014 I will. Thx for the advice. I think I added you as a friend. I dont know how to work this F'n forum yet. cant even figure out how to add pics
CleanSierra Posted April 18, 2014 Report Posted April 18, 2014 To add pics, use a hosting site like Photobucket. You copy the IMG tag and then paste it here in the text box. It's that simple Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Jayd0002 Posted April 18, 2014 Author Report Posted April 18, 2014 O shit. It worked. thx cleansierra
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.