Nspl Show This Weekend In Greenville Nc

Show is this weekend who's still coming?

I hope someone come thats running DC Lvl 4's is going to be there. I really want to here them in person!

Edited by carolinacartel

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

i might be there if the price of gas goes down. i live on the most western part of nc. (5 minutes from tn) i hope to get my pg rsd in soon and then i'll be ready

I live near Boone,NC

we should carpool.LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I won't be there. I have a local show in Sumter Sunday and will be spending all day Saturday getting ready. Look out in that 0-24NW class. Walt is doing big #s in his lil blue civic.

Dam I was hoping to get a demo. But good luck on sunday. I don't know if i'll place but i'm hoping to do mid to high 40's. I really want to see where i'm at. I want to upgrade to 2 Zx1500 on 2 Dc Lvl 4 15's. But need to know what i'm doing now :blush:

1993 Mazda Mx-3

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

If my alts come in and I can get someone to carpool with me and help on gas a bit sure. I wont be competing till I get everything hooked up though.

shit man get with blkmrideon22s & ISO and you guys come. I'm looking forward to meeting some SMD members

1993 Mazda Mx-3

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

shit man get with blkmrideon22s & ISO and you guys come. I'm looking forward to meeting some SMD members

Man I want to go really really bad but I have too many responsibilites that I have to deal with.

Hell, I got one of Jacob's Sundown SAX-100.2s one or two weekends ago and been dyeing to install it, but I just don't have time to do that.

Hope you guys keep us informed on whats going on in North Carolina cuase I gotta start going to shows and at some point I'll be able to break away.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

So no one is coming I guess! :angry: Oh well i'll take alot of pictures. Champ hope you will be there.

1993 Mazda Mx-3

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg