Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sub box output effects


jeepbass1

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would you notice it by ear

No

Unless you build like crap and it rattles it head off

I like to use the trim piece to give the subs a flush finish

That way I don't need to counter sink them

+ I use a heap less carpet or body work is done

Posted

Would you notice it by ear

No

Unless you build like crap and it rattles it head off

I like to use the trim piece to give the subs a flush finish

That way I don't need to counter sink them

+ I use a heap less carpet or body work is done

Im just wondering cause I see/ feel a lot of airflow on the side of the box lol and im jut hopping to pick up at least.1+db from trim/filler panels. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...