Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sundown Sa 8 V.2 4th order...?


RomanZ

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone, I am saving up some money/waiting to see if I end up getting a new vehicle and in the mean time am bored and want to experiment with my Sundown Sa 8's. I currently have them (2) in a ported box tuned to 33hz subs up, port up. In a jeep wrangler. I have been thinking about trying them out in a 4th order and have a couple of questions before I start.

How do they perform in a 4th order? Are they good subs to put in a 4th? Would this even be worth it or should I just try moving the port ex. subs up, port back?

Oh and btw Happy Easter:)

Posted

1500 rms they perform well in box as is I just want to try something new.

I have about 10 cubes to mess with a t-line for them wouldnt exceed that would it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3203 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...