Second Skin Audio

2 12's in charger

slaughter

contact Tyler from ct can answer any question you have. out of all the subs listed id go ct hands down! highest rms rating (plus underrated) really really good price by far the best looking and a one year no bs warranty!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

is the xmax a big decision maker for you guys when deciding on a sub ? the bl looks nice and is a good bit cheaper but the xmax is considerably lower than the other subs.

SOLD

2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab
2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

Highest rms rating and underrated have nothin to do with it

i guess 3 out of 5 aint bad.

and yea xmax to me is very important!

that's the main reason i went with the exo sub.

had much more xmax then anything i was looking at.

for example purely example here) id rather have one good sub with 20mm of xmax then 2subs with 10mm of xmax.

the fi q has much kmore then the bl

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

just worried with the x that i will only be able to play the lows not sound good in the 40's hz range, and that the bl won't hit the lows with authority.

SOLD

2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

its all in the box Man, either sub has no problem doing what you want. you just need a box that will allow them to do so. if you really want to slam the 30hz and get Down to 25hz and want that spl pain that 40hz brings build a big box and tune to 33hz. a big box built right will give a nice roll off and let you play a Lil.lower then tune. And because if cabin gain you'll get up to 60hz all day no problem!

this is also the reason i went with one great sub like the exo. leaves me more room for boxes. i can do a 4th or 6th if i don't like my dcbr box. if i went with the 2 15s id be stuck with vented.

your really not asking much from these subs. you want exactly what there built for 25-50hz hard bass. and thats what they Will give you put power to them give them allot of room and give them mucho port to breath!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

its all in the box Man, either sub has no problem doing what you want. you just need a box that will allow them to do so. if you really want to slam the 30hz and get Down to 25hz and want that spl pain that 40hz brings build a big box and tune to 33hz. a big box built right will give a nice roll off and let you play a Lil.lower then tune. And because if cabin gain you'll get up to 60hz all day no problem!

this is also the reason i went with one great sub like the exo. leaves me more room for boxes. i can do a 4th or 6th if i don't like my dcbr box. if i went with the 2 15s id be stuck with vented.

your really not asking much from these subs. you want exactly what there built for 25-50hz hard bass. and thats what they Will give you put power to them give them allot of room and give them mucho port to breath!

I think I have a good bit a room for a perfect box for 2 12's. My first setup was 33hz and didn't play nearly as low as I'd like. Then my next setup was pretty low. Hopefully 30hz will work fine if not I guess I'll be building another box

SOLD

2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

Archived