ToNasty Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 I have team aa 15 that jest needs a recone ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
slaughter Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 When you factor in shipping and everything else, you're pushing ~350 for the BLs with shipping and JUST cooling each. . . not to factor in if you want any other cosmetic/perfomance I'd also look into Tantric. Two Tantric HD 12s would be down right nasty in that Mopar trunk Those tantric subs look nice, Why must you make my decision making even harder now lol SOLD 2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab2 DC XL 15's2 Crescendo BC2k's4th Order Blowthrough CURRENT 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 2 Tantric HD 12's Ampere 3800 2 XS XP 3000's
slaughter Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 I have team aa 15 that jest needs a recone If I go that route I might have to snag that, just not sure on what to think about going to a 15. My trunk has plenty of space for 2 12's so I don't see why it wouldn't be better than a 15. Most people have their subs and port facing the cabin correct? SOLD 2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab2 DC XL 15's2 Crescendo BC2k's4th Order Blowthrough CURRENT 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 2 Tantric HD 12's Ampere 3800 2 XS XP 3000's
ToNasty Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Yes ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
slaughter Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 Which usually leads to better results than to be facing the trunk ? SOLD 2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab2 DC XL 15's2 Crescendo BC2k's4th Order Blowthrough CURRENT 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 2 Tantric HD 12's Ampere 3800 2 XS XP 3000's
ToNasty Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 I've never had a trunk car. But most trunks are that configuration so I assume so ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
slaughter Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 Alright thanks, if I did run a 15 it would have to face up or the box would have to be towards the back of the trunk facing forward with an aero port or something in that nature SOLD 2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab2 DC XL 15's2 Crescendo BC2k's4th Order Blowthrough CURRENT 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 2 Tantric HD 12's Ampere 3800 2 XS XP 3000's
ToNasty Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Let me know if you want it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
slaughter Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 Let me know if you want it I can't find their websites to get the specs for the team 15 SOLD 2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab2 DC XL 15's2 Crescendo BC2k's4th Order Blowthrough CURRENT 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 2 Tantric HD 12's Ampere 3800 2 XS XP 3000's
ToNasty Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 What specs you need? There isn't any specs for them on the aa site ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.