eletrical question

before you do that do some research. read read and read some more. read into more in depth stuff then what youre attempting to do. get some more knowledge on everything and try to solve your problems on your own.

make sure you know the ins and outs of what you are trying to do.

ive solved every problem with my system by myself i dont ever have help i dont know any one into car audio where i live this is the only place i can go for advice and theres only so much i can learn on here.

first: whats wrong with your current system? you said its messing up again.

and you were asking if you could run the setup you were looking to run off of 3 yellow tops. do some research and see what other people have done. see if those batteries can hold the kind of draw you would put on them.

dont get discouraged and give up because youve run into a wall. plan your build and put some more thought into it.

first: whats wrong with your current system? you said its messing up again.

and you were asking if you could run the setup you were looking to run off of 3 yellow tops. do some research and see what other people have done. see if those batteries can hold the kind of draw you would put on them.

dont get discouraged and give up because youve run into a wall. plan your build and put some more thought into it.

yeah you're right its just my mids and highs where so perfect before my system fucked up on me and now the mids dont sound how they should and they static now and go low volume its kinda like the same problem i had i think its coming back i dont think i fixed it..... =/ i really need to tune it or something.

I have a feeling that either your system never was fixed or after you got it fixed, the spl bug hit you and you went and turned the gain or bass boost up. I wouldn't give up though, maybe start with a 1000 watt system and learn from there. You are reading these other builds from pure experts and you think your system should be where their's is at.

I have a feeling that either your system never was fixed or after you got it fixed, the spl bug hit you and you went and turned the gain or bass boost up. I wouldn't give up though, maybe start with a 1000 watt system and learn from there. You are reading these other builds from pure experts and you think your system should be where their's is at.

i actually had it tunes lower than normal cause it didnt should right but now that bs static shit is coming back i dont know what it can be it i might not get over this wall.........

well have you checked all the wiring? hu settings? the speakers themselves? a hu ground problem?

Ive looked at all the wireing and redid some of it im getting some 8guage ofc wire and im gonna wire it straight to my ctsounds 125.4 ill see what that does and all of my speakers do it both component sets and the 2 8s and i just did a new hu ground, but my amp went into perfect?? i dont think its the amp but what could cause a amp to go into pertect mode?

Archived