Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

help with box design for rockford p3 12


Scalian

Recommended Posts

  • 1 year later...
Posted

Hello fellas. I have a question on this topic.

I am also in the process of creating a box for my single subwoofer. Its a Rockford P3 running @ 2 Ohms 600 Rms - 1200 Peak.

I was wondering if running this woofer @ different Ohms would change the dynamics of how much cubic feet is needed or the design of the box has to be changed ?

Any help would be much appriciated. And good job on the Box Scalian. Hope this thread is still going.

Cheers

Posted

No but you need to make sure you source no more power than what the custom enclosure was designed for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 593 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...