Jump to content

hazestorm23

Members
  • Posts

    994
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hazestorm23

  1. If it was any other brand amp with the same guts no one would expect a powerhouse like this. Damn you get your money's worth plus more
  2. the climate controls won't work for some reason. I wish i had a better answer. Physically i don't see why it wouldn't fit in the hole but HVAC is kinda important too Gas saving comes at a cost . That alpine sure does look bad ass
  3. haven't heard burn a disc in a while lol if I had a computer I would I usually do everything on my phone
  4. email me @ [email protected] i will ship you one for free As stated in the post above, you can also download the tracks too. But i know you want an "official" one so hit me up ill get it right out. is it weird that the cd that came with my dd-1 only and only the 40hz track it does not play?
  5. Exactly HOW Mennonite are you? The only reason I know of Goshen is purely for the Menno school there. lol 0% how can you not know about goshen or elkhart the rv capital of the world. I too used to think this place was nothing but corn fields lol
  6. Rainbow six Vegas 2 was the last tom Clancy game I played. This has potential to get me back on them
  7. getting ready for that 80 degree weather

  8. Nice set up I currently only own the ps4 but I would pick up a x1 for the right price just to play killer instinct
  9. Got a great deal on some AA mayhems thanks a lot man. Would deal with you again no problem
  10. As of now I have only bought from a couple of members if this includes you please be sure to post about our transaction. Thanks
  11. its for security man it protects you and the buyer. Just wait it out like everyone did
  12. That interior just yells out a peaceful calm ride. Not gonna lie but I would like this better in a red or blue
  13. Even if you wouldn't of named the video that music just tells you something bad was coming.
×
×
  • Create New...