Jump to content

Buying new hu


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I was looking online for an more sq oriented hu for my car and I found that the pioneer deh-80prs would be a wise choice.

At the moment, i'm running an pioneer deh4200ub.

Aside from the all the settings the 80prs offer, will I see a good difference in sq by just swapping for this deck ?

I'm also planning to go maybe with an active setup.

2001 civic dx

2 X sa12's "

1 X aq1200d

Knukonceptz 4 gauge , rca

Posted

That is the one ... Pioneer 80PRS, & call it a day ... until it comes, then lots of fun & tuning & dialing everything in!

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...