Site access issue

For the past few days, I've had a problem accessing one site via my PC. I can access it just fine with my phone, but not my PC. Every other website works just fine. I gave it a day or so before looking into the issue, but I've noticed that activity seems to be uneffected when I go on with my phone, so it may not be a site related issue/maintenance.

What should I look into first to try to remedy it? I've already restarted the router, cleared cookies/cache/etc. on the browser. Even tried a different browser. No luck. Even restarted the whole computer, same result.

This this is the site in question.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Did that and now I cant access anything, not even my router.

Edit: Seems like my connection to my router fluctuates. If my phone says it's on wifi, I have access, on 3G, no access. Seems to have stablized momentarily.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Alright, all is well now, except for the fact that I still cant access the other site, even with primary DNS set to 8.8.8.8

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Then something is up with your cable modem. Do a tracert to the site. Also, did you set the primary DNS on the router, or on the computer?

Primary DNS on router, not computer.

Edit: Did a tracert (after figuring out how) and now I have no clue what any of the information means.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

basicly it should tell you where the packets are dying. It lists all the "hops" between you and the website.

Request times out at first hop but continues on 11 more times till 12 and then dies off.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Things seem to have evened out, but now I have to restart my router 3 or 4 times I day. I keep losing internet connection. Go into router control panel, hit restart, loads back up, and it's fine.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Archived