blow thru for sure.....how much $$ does doing that usually cost?

Its cheap do it yourself all it takes is a saw-sawl, some blades, a tape measure, and the accordian boot ask kingsuv on here where he got it from or just check out his build now if you cant do it its gonna run you around $0-$a billion to do it.. :lol::lol: Nah I dont know how much it would be but you can do whatever you set ur mind to, like if I wanted to be a brain surgen all I would have to do is go to school :) ...

• 2 weeks later...

good lookin truck

I like the newer rim look better, and then the fact they are 24"s

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

there ya go! now it just looks nice!! do a blow thru! accomplish my dream! you've already done everything else ive always wanted... ;) i'm living my dream through you..haha

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

good choice on the 24's i like those way better. now put a 3" front/4" rear drop on that hoe' and that will set it off. then work on the blow thru. i say do 4-6 15's

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived