Jump to content

Help me with chose some tweeters


TRON

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay, so one of the big upgrades this summer is front stage. The plan is a set of Neo Pro 8s, set of Neo Pro 6.5s, and a set of tweeters. I have no experience with standalone tweeters and there a shit tone out there. I'm not particular to silk dome or anything, I just want a set 4 ohm tweeters to work with the 8s and 6.5s. The plan is also to do a DC 90.4 or 175.4 on the front.

I'm willing to do up to $200 for a set.

Also, I need a recommendation for a good crossover.

Edit: 8 ohm tweeter so in parallel with the 6.5 will be 4ohm...

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

Im using a single pair of Hertz HiEnergy HT28mm tweets with 2 pairs of Nendo 6.5s

The bigger SQ guys said i wouldn't have a problem with the mids in the doors, and a tweet per a pillar.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...