pacmannbass Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 What's good everyone? Could someone help me out with a ported box design for my 2 e8v3s for my car since I know crap about building them. Looking for something between 32-35hz(or whatevers best for dubstep with lots of low basslines). The space I have to work with is 32wide 19deep 12inches(maybe a lil under 12 since my amp will go on top). Doesn't need to be anything crazy fancy, just something that will work, sound good and my buddy can do with a sheet of 3/4 mdf. Thanks
Joe X Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 You could do this, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 2 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide:
pacmannbass Posted April 28, 2014 Author Report Posted April 28, 2014 You could do this, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 2 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide: Thanks! That almost looks like this guys box that I was interested in, except his doesnt have that lil window where the subs are inside. Check the link http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168838-pics-box-build-for-2-e8v3s/
Joe X Posted April 28, 2014 Report Posted April 28, 2014 That is bracing, I have changed the figure using a single wooden dowel rod instead.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.