Aliaxer Rivera Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 Hi I am new to the smd forum and I need help and ideas building a box for 2 15 inch audiobahn immortals.....I want to build a box that's subs up port back....dimension would be really helpful pictures would help to......also the box would be going in a 00 jeep grand Cherokee....thank you
Aliaxer Rivera Posted April 29, 2014 Author Report Posted April 29, 2014 I don't mind using most of the trunk....but having a little bit of space for stuff would be good.........I would buyinng all the stuff this week....thank you
Aliaxer Rivera Posted April 29, 2014 Author Report Posted April 29, 2014 nice...can I get dimensions to fit my subs specs....thanks....other ideas are welcome to
Aliaxer Rivera Posted April 29, 2014 Author Report Posted April 29, 2014 and I think the cu.ft is 5.4....
MoFatt0529 Posted April 29, 2014 Report Posted April 29, 2014 17" high 40" wide 20" deep 17" by 6" port 28" deep 6.2 cubes~35 hz
bkolfo4 Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 5$ You should pay him $5 for the crap. OP - not everyone drives a car like yours, so we don't know how big the box can be. We need to know what will fit in your car. How wide can it be? How tall can it be? How far is it from the back seat to the rear of the vehicle? Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.