WTB: Solo X motors or whole subs

Purplehaze

PM sent. Sorry, didn't see that until just now... yes I am interested in building all and any subs I can! (it's became my favorite thing to do)

Also thanks to poorfish88, I got the final missing motor boot I needed, so I will be building my 4 Solo X 15's for my car this summer. ( F**K YEAH!!!)

But I'm still buying Solo X motors, as I have some people wanting to have some Solo X 15's built. (They do make awesome custom 15's)
So let me know what you got! Thanks!

Trent

PS. Maybe poorfish (Matthew) can tell us what he thinks of his Solo X 15? (He bought big red)
Of course his is special.... but still very similar to what I'm doing for the 4 for my car, and 2 for someone here .

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Big Red is a low end monster while staying musical. Tech talk there... Real talk it fucking slams. It's getting baby power from a SQ2200, and it's in a 3 cube box with lots of port. The box I made was just a quick one to see how it sounded period. It sounds amazing, I can't believe it's going to sound even better when it gets a little broken in. The sub was super tight when I received it, so I was super easy on it. Now I slam it on Decaf, and it moves tons of air, put on a little AC/DC and the kick drums are nice tight. My wife says it's the best sounding sub I've even owned, that's saying something cause I've been at this since the late 80s. Her exact words were," It sounds so smooth", but when I turned it up more she bailed as usual. ha ha I plan on getting a 3.5k amp for it, could it handle 5k or more maybe. I'm not going to be the one to find out. Thanks, Trent for making a beast!

• 1 month later...

you still looking for 12'' motors?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived