You Might Be A Dbdragger/bassracer When

ALPINE408

haha Mr. Logan, for some reason you and Mr. Meade are the people ive really wanted to get comments back from and i have succeeded!

uhh i think i would be flattered if it wasnt for ur recent comment...

im broke, i dont have 20 bucks...STAY AWAY, lol

so why me? what makes me so special... (hides in closet)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i dont really know...but as previous stated, im not gay lol, so no worries. i think maybe one of the first vids i watched when i got on this site was the one with you and Mr. Meade and correct me if im wrong your parents.

i dont really know...but as previous stated, im not gay lol, so no worries. i think maybe one of the first vids i watched when i got on this site was the one with you and Mr. Meade and correct me if im wrong your parents.

it was my mom... well maybe its me but i think ppl commin out is a issue now a days, i mean big p has a penis chart in his sig, so i trust NO 1

haha jp, but yea i went to his place for my birthday and spent a few hours there...hes a kick ass guy..:)

also, dont wanna get in the big p and b slaps drama...JUST JOKING, wanted to edit/add that in, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived