alternator for 2013 dart?

I have the 2013 dodge dart 1.4L sxt turbo.

I'm currently running 1200watts rms at 2 ohm in a system and another 400watts to door speakers. I'm looking to upgrade alternator to be able to handle almost bass comp kind of wattage. I'll be upgrading soon to 2000watts at one ohm and will be upgrading further after that.

Help? Not sure what alternator amp Size I need. (wouldny mind using a conveter as well to power ac if the power goes out as well)

I have the 2013 dodge dart 1.4L sxt turbo.

I'm currently running 1200watts rms at 2 ohm in a system and another 400watts to door speakers. I'm looking to upgrade alternator to be able to handle almost bass comp kind of wattage. I'll be upgrading soon to 2000watts at one ohm and will be upgrading further after that.

Help? Not sure what alternator amp Size I need. (wouldny mind using a conveter as well to power ac if the power goes out as well)

hit up mechman,singer,dc they are all 3 really nice and they will take care of you

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Where would I go about finding them?

I have been reading at idle alternators don't put out what they say.. I would need it to put out a lot at idle.

And my car handles it because it comes stock with 120-140 amp alternator.

I was thinking a 300+ amp alternator so I could run house hold items on it if the power goes out (not fond of storing a generator..)

But would have to put out at a decent amount of amps at an idle.

Archived