Unexpected Bass Music?

I think everyone's heard of this one but I'll post it anyway. The title gives it away lol but hearing the song itself you wouldn't expect anything. Also it's a low hitter.

Not sure if I have a bass boosted version on my phone or not (I don't think I do) but here's the song:

You would think so but I think this one is new to me :-D.

Alright so I listened to the enya... Oh my low-end-extension... I don't think I can play that song without damaging something (ported, tuned to 45 hz). I'm still testing the box but I plan on decreasing port width by about 1.5" (should drop the tuning to 36 hz).

Snow,

You're awesome, thank you.

Did you make these? I think I had In The Air Tonight on a playlist that was posted on RoE YEARS AGO!

Yeah sure thing ;)

Some I made, others I just re-posted because at the time, it was pretty tough to find them

Alright so I listened to the enya... Oh my low-end-extension... I don't think I can play that song without damaging something (ported, tuned to 45 hz). I'm still testing the box but I plan on decreasing port width by about 1.5" (should drop the tuning to 36 hz).

Yeah man it gets pretty low. 19hz.

And yet.... I needed to make a slowed version for some local folk. That's 15hz :peepwall:

Born to lead by Hoobastank has a nasty drop right at the beginning and periodically throughout the song. Listen to it on you phone or something so you see how most people hear it then put it in the car. First time I played that album in my car it scared me and I almost wrecked. Guitar is going along and then your eyeballs are shaking almost out of nowhere.

Lorde - Royals. I would not let anyone catch me listening to the song but my cousin wanted to hear it on my system and it gets down and kind of low :)

Im 26, I'm not trying to impress anyone and I don't really have any shame :P. I'll bump anything. That decaf version of Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers is a prime example. Besides, Lorde does make good music so I don't mind jamming to it.

Snow,

You're awesome, thank you.

Did you make these? I think I had In The Air Tonight on a playlist that was posted on RoE YEARS AGO!

Yeah sure thing ;)

Some I made, others I just re-posted because at the time, it was pretty tough to find them

Yeah man it gets pretty low. 19hz.

And yet.... I needed to make a slowed version for some local folk. That's 15hz :peepwall:

So I listened to the Enya again, brilliant song. Did you frequent the RoE forum?

Archived