hershy314 Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 Just got back from vacation recently. Ready for another already lol. Also my 3rd nephew was born on Monday. Last kid for my Brother and Sister-in-law, at least that's what they say. While I was on vacation I ran into the one person I was hoping to run into on the last day I was there. BTW I went back to my home town for my vacation. Went to this restaurant I knew she worked at, mainly cause I wanted to eat there. I had no idea who was working. Anyway about 10 minutes after I get there, she sees me and tells me that she is getting off work early (they had only been open about an hour at this point). She gave me a ride back to my hotel but first we had to stop at a couple stores. Which I had no problem with, I was in no hurry to get back to the hotel. Plus hanging out with a beautiful lady, how could I say no. I thought it was going to be a quick trip since she knew what she wanted. Boy was I wrong. took longer than I thought. Oh well. Kept getting asked what I thought bout everything she looked at. When we finally got back to the hotel, she tells me to save my money and get my ass back home. Of course I would do that, I mean I want to be home. Also found out there is a chance to get my old job back at a place we both used to work at. Hell if I had a place to stay up there, I would of stayed an extra day and tried to get my old job back. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
evermaxx Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 Cool story. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 I think you watched Twilight too many times. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
hershy314 Posted May 7, 2014 Author Report Posted May 7, 2014 I think you watched Twilight too many times. Kinda think you did http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
jdshott Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 Do it if it suites you . but remember, why you r where u are . and how you got there . Please yourself and always play for the future . No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement ) A SQ head unit 6 5.25 2 X 6x9s 7804 P400.4 4001D 1 34s (Maybe time to change brand) 4 X 15" s !/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring :morepower1: :morepower1: ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.
hershy314 Posted May 7, 2014 Author Report Posted May 7, 2014 Why I'm where I am was cause of mistakes I made. I've learned from them. Going home has always been something I've wanted to do for a long time. Even if my friend hadn't said to get my ass back home, I was already working on it. Trust me moving back home is harder than one would think. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.