I saw a previous thread about this but it was only a question about locations of places that offered MECP certification classes. My question is how many of you guys have it, how did you get your certification (online classes or legit classes at a college or elsewhere), what you're using it for in the work field, and what you guys have to suggest about it. The closest school to me is an hour away so I'm thinking about online classes, but I wanted to see what people have to say about the program. I am planning on taking summer courses but also working as either an intern, an apprentice doing interior fabrication, electric, and audio (of course), or some combination of the two. The company (Toy Motorsports, check 'em out) offers internships and one of the owners I talked to said he has guys in all three of the previously mentioned fields who all want another set of hands and could maybe even teach me to fiberglass, install alarms, and work some real woodshop magic. Their website, however, seems to put a lot of emphasis on having MECP certified technicians doing their work, so I want to see what I can do about moving into the relm of professional installation as quickly as possible. Thanks guys

Here's a picture of a sexy GTR I saw at the local mall for reading that whole paragraph and all the help you guys have given me so far

IMG_1633.jpg

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Archived