Sonic Electronix

I'm looking for a cheap amp. preferably under $100

I don't like the way they sound with too much oomph. 250-500 watts is where I'd stay with the explodes personally but it is definitely up to personal preference. Although fecupe on here gave his a wee bit more he seemed to like it

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i agree with you Man! 100% but i don't want to have this kid buy a amp just for a xplod! we both know he's gonna get sick of it and want a better sub down the road. when he does he's gonna have to get a better amp.

spend a Lil extra now save some later!

do we know what ohm.config the sub is yet?

if OP didn't live so far away id sell him.my Memphis mclass.4 channel for really cheap! it does 460w rms. bridge 2 channels for 230w then the other 2 for 230w at 4ohm.

it's kinda built for comps but it Can push subs. but the shipping Would prolly cost more then id sell it for. haha

guessing you live in Cali?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I want to thank everyone for their input and advice on what would be the best amp for my situation right now. I am going to go with the RF prime r500x1d. if i can learn a little more about how this forum works i will start a build thread starting with the very first system the car has seen all the way up until i have the time and money to maybe achieve my idea of a couple of 12s or maybe evens 15s in a 4th order bandpass. Im sure ill be back for some more questions fairly soon lol thanks again for all of the help

Archived