noobslayer77 Posted May 9, 2014 Report Posted May 9, 2014 Hey, a buddy of mine had 2 alpine type Rs and i thought they sounded good. I am directing him toward sundown subs. are the Type Rs comparable to the SA 12 or are they worlds apart, and will the SA 12 have similar sound quality and range even though its more geared towards SPL? I'm not asking which is better, i know the rules about VS threads, but i've never heard the sundowns only read reviews and seen videos of their retarded excursion. Any input would be great 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 2 13w7s skar 3500 cnf mids (soon) xs batteries
timc31610 Posted May 10, 2014 Report Posted May 10, 2014 Power rating. New type r 1000 wrms, sa12 600rms. Could it handle more? Yes if done properly. Sound wise are they comparable? Both are good subs for what they are and both will get loud. Which would I choose and why? Sa all day. They can be reconed easily, and sound awesome for the price. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.