Jump to content

walled metro Flexing on low power vids on page 4


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm using for the subs for now rf r150x2

20140523_152455_zps85qvjdlu.jpg

For the mids / highs rf p400.4

20140523_151954_zpsal2ruq3c.jpg

Posted

The p400.4 is a little beat up its a few years old

Posted

I'll post better vids with different camera

Posted

my phone doesn't pick up the flex that good and the mic hates the bass that's why it sounds like crap

Posted

I sealed it off today it's a lot louder now even on low power I can't wait to have real power on them

8810b745358ecebdfa62d82da314e7df_zpsb97a

f744b7417991aab331c495f6c4deb5ec_zpsd908

17e10b9faece9ce4daf6a3de91b12ca0_zpsb781

Posted

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...