Second Skin Audio

Audio Pulse Revo Vs Re Xxx

Methodz

i am not shocked but you know better than anyone here that my whole team is gonna use these drivers. i wanted to be different. i still think it is gonna suck that i will have double the cone area and almost the same power as jake but he will be so much louder than i will

----reference's----

meade916

i am not shocked but you know better than anyone here that my whole team is gonna use these drivers. i wanted to be different. i still think it is gonna suck that i will have double the cone area and almost the same power as jake but he will be so much louder than i will

Yeah that will be a bummer but look at how much you spent as a bright side to it. I'm broke as F*** to. Just save up until you have enough to buy what you want. Instead of buying stuff solely because it's in a certain price range you'll be happier with your systems that way. Like me I bought one thing at a time. It just takes a little time. But good things come to those who wait.

thats what all the guys at roadquake tell me, but i want to be able to say "i have 8 15's". i would be broke for a long time if i bought what i wanted. i would love to have either the lms ultras or some orion HCCA's

----reference's----

meade916

thats what all the guys at roadquake tell me, but i want to be able to say "i have 8 15's". i would be broke for a long time if i bought what i wanted. i would love to have either the lms ultras or some orion HCCA's

what you putting the 8 15's in?

what you putting the 8 15's in?

its a secret. hopefully i can actually pull it off. it is gonna be either a wagon or a SUV of some kind i have to wait for my tax return first. i got half of the eguiptment already

----reference's----

meade916

Archived