Second Skin Audio

Audio Pulse Revo Vs Re Xxx

Methodz

youd think working at a shop it wouldnt be that bad of an issue as i dont know ANYONE who works at a shop who doesnt get cost.

i get better than cost. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. and i work somewhere else and i still cant afford them. i wanted to be different. thats what i did. in my area there are no extreme cars and thats the class i will be in this year. so call BS when i am at world finals. it sucks that i will get there that way but the way i wanted my set-up put me in that class so oops.

----reference's----

meade916

i get better than cost. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. and i work somewhere else and i still cant afford them. i wanted to be different. thats what i did. in my area there are no extreme cars and thats the class i will be in this year. so call BS when i am at world finals. it sucks that i will get there that way but the way i wanted my set-up put me in that class so oops.

lol it doesnt matter what you run, as long as you have enough points they invite you, hell some years they invite everyone that even attended 1 event, so being in world finals isnt a excuse to go cheap imo

Archived