AndersNorlev Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 Hello, I need some help.. I have got 1 DC M3 8 D2 and i need to build a box for it, but i dont have much space in my trunk and i don't how big the vent needs to be? The box i want to build is this. BUT, 2 sites need to be max: W: 100cm H: 22cm I hope someone wants to help me, with the last meassuer to my box :-)
AndersNorlev Posted May 13, 2014 Author Report Posted May 13, 2014 My car is a Citroen C1 2013 clim seduction :-) I will buy a Gladen M-Line 601.1 amp, for the sub, and run it with 1 Ohm.
Joe X Posted June 6, 2014 Report Posted June 6, 2014 So here is a suggestion, power: Ok for your amp, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 4 cm, figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: I have set wood thickness to 18mm which is usually available in countries using metric units: Notice that the innder edges of the port are rounded.
AndersNorlev Posted June 7, 2014 Author Report Posted June 7, 2014 Nice, thank you :-) I will try to build this - Is it a software you have to calculate sizes for boxes?
AndersNorlev Posted February 17, 2015 Author Report Posted February 17, 2015 Hello, witch software do you use to create boxes?
Cj Kumz Posted February 18, 2015 Report Posted February 18, 2015 My personal favorites are "torres box tuning calculator" and google sketch up for the drawings. Even Winisd is a very useful tool too. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.