Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 sundown audio zv4 12s box design help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd help you Blake, I just don't have much time to do so. I would think JoeX would've chimed in at this point.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Have the exact same dimensions as you and just built a new box. Trust me, you will definitely be building inside of the trunk. I had to and my box is 15x37x20. Trunk opening is a bitch in our cars.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

I think you could use that box for x12s no problem. But it is on thw bigger side so I wouldnt go too crazy overpowering the subs..sundowns can take alot of power but id say max on x12 with this box maybe 1800w a piece and thats seems kind of pushing it to me...most people just do 1500w to x's and call it a day

i was gonna put a ct sounds 2500.1 on them

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...