Sonic Electronix

1 ohm load on an amp that is rated to take 1 ohm wont hurt anything.

unless your electrical sucks ass and you drop to 11v while driving (slamming while idling is stupid)

why do you have a battery isolator? get rid of it.

i got this battery isolator because i had a deal on a deepcycle power sonic...but after all mathematic,it would not be enough for the audio and car it self...so i go it for 60$(diode) so the main batt is for the truck,and the power sonic for the sub...

oh,and i forgot to tell you that i do a lot of camping and outside "listening"...so it's a must have if i want to start the truck again after...

2x SSA XCON 15''

2 basworx 3000.1d

1 kinetik 1800 & exide 85amph

skyhigh 1/0 all-around

Grimreaper spl team co-president

i got this battery isolator because i had a deal on a deepcycle power sonic...but after all mathematic,it would not be enough for the audio and car it self...so i go it for 60$(diode) so the main batt is for the truck,and the power sonic for the sub...

oh,and i forgot to tell you that i do a lot of camping and outside "listening"...so it's a must have if i want to start the truck again after...

return it and get your $60 back. its horrible for your alternator to charge a dead battery.

if you absolutely need it, sure. wire it in when you go camping. otherwise don't bother honestly.

return it and get your $60 back. its horrible for your alternator to charge a dead battery.

if you absolutely need it, sure. wire it in when you go camping. otherwise don't bother honestly.

Yep, total waste of money. You like it so that's all that matters. Alts aren't made and to charge a battery, it will wear out a hella of a lot faster. They are made to maintain a charge big difference. Not to mention the .4 voltage drop. You think it's ok cause the batts can handle the cycling, but the alt can't when your camping and your alt fails ,your still stuck.

when i camp,i don't play music till it's dead...every hour i start the truck a little bit,so battery get all fillup...

honestly,i really don't understand the way you think about it...alt are always recharging batt...so if you have like 3-4-5 batt and a 5000w amp,the battery will always drop,and alt will always recharge it and give power to the amp...so how can this be hard on the alt?? and i don't have a civic,it;s a 4runner with stock 160amp alt...

when im gonna have the second batt,ill remove it...but for now,everything is fine,alt is doing great,no over heat,good voltage....

2x SSA XCON 15''

2 basworx 3000.1d

skyhigh 1/0 all-around

when i camp,i don't play music till it's dead...every hour i start the truck a little bit,so battery get all fillup...

honestly,i really don't understand the way you think about it...alt are always recharging batt...so if you have like 3-4-5 batt and a 5000w amp,the battery will always drop,and alt will always recharge it and give power to the amp...so how can this be hard on the alt?? and i don't have a civic,it;s a 4runner with stock 160amp alt...

when im gonna have the second batt,ill remove it...but for now,everything is fine,alt is doing great,no over heat,good voltage....

Not true alts, have a regulator which controls the alt so it doesn't overcharge the battery. Your going to treat your alt like a battery charger that's hard on the alt. That heavy load and constant charge is going to make it fail earlier. Here's a scenario for a reg car. You start your car the alt works to charge the batt from the start up and then just maintains the batt.

In your case the alts going to charge a dead batt and have to work hard and build up heat and fail quicker.

i understand what you are saying to me,but i don't play till the batt is dead...

scenario:when you drive with all the bass you can have,it certainly drain the power from the one or two batt for it...so the alt has to charge them...

is it me,or it's same thing as you mention?those batt won't recharge by them self....

2x SSA XCON 15''

2 basworx 3000.1d

skyhigh 1/0 all-around

Archived