94 Ford Beast-350 OBS CCLB - Motor is done, need to sell, questions-please help

Pull the bumper, get a big fucking hammer and straighten it, then rhino line it. Maybe a hoist to pull up on the passenger side? Pipe wrenches with pipes slipped over the handle for a big lever. I've seen worse and bigger things man handled back into shape.

If you can locate a bumper check the price. Maybe the cost will be low enough that the labor wouldn't be worthwhile.

That bumper is a definite eyesore, and will absolutely turn off potential buyers.

I was going to suggest straightening the bumper before you asked about it, but now that you've asked…

I agree with above on fixing or getting a new bumper, when selling cars people will look at the smallest things to lower the price. But at the end of the day will it be worth the hassle, just depends.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

Doing a quick search, there are none on craigslist, and doing it myself I'm seeing people instructing heat, block of wood, little sledge, and some taps, re heat, taps, etc. But also to expect some waves because the metal is bent. So maybe I'll check out a salvage yard near me and see if I can't get one for under $100. Ebay has a few but they're all over $150 and I don't really want to go that high. But in the end maybe I'll have to.

Archived