Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

??


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lol how do your 3100s like being charged at 18.1 volts?

lol i didn't catch that. easiest way to literally destroy $1500 in batteries.
no they actually charge great at 18 v also was recommended by xspower personally for my application so thanks but if I destroyed $1500 its only money and not much at all

Haha who at XS power told you to charge d3100s at 18V? Thats just a bad idea.

I'd love to see some picks as well...

Team NorthWestSPL

Posted

Lol how do your 3100s like being charged at 18.1 volts?

lol i didn't catch that. easiest way to literally destroy $1500 in batteries.
no they actually charge great at 18 v also was recommended by xspower personally for my application so thanks but if I destroyed $1500 its only money and not much at all

Haha who at XS power told you to charge d3100s at 18V? Thats just a bad idea.

I'd love to see some picks as well...

I can take sum monday my truck is getting new interior but I will gladly snap sum.

also fwd:Hello,

I would recommend the D1600 for your application. You will need around 4 or 5 of them depending on how you plan on playing the system (Audio Shows, driving around town, etc). Have you ever considered becoming a part of Team XS Power? We do partial sponsorships if youre interested let me know.

Thanks,

ps I dont lie

That says d1600, their high voltage battery. You said d3100, a 12v battery.
Posted

So you have 4 alts, and had 4 btls, but never took any pictures?

my system wasnt always in my truck I first had it in a 87 caprice on some spl amps but recently bought my truckand did the install with the vfls. But to answer your question no I didnt tske pics whats the point of doing so I don't do forums until yesterday so why take pics when no one you're around is interested? Great question huh?

my system is an award to myself for working hard and I didnt "had" 4 btl I currently have 4 btls.

back to the 6 12 build

Its a legitimate question, dick. Im sure Im not the only one wanting to see the alt setup.

No need to get cocky cause you got a little money.

GFY

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9864 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...