Jump to content

quick wire harness Q


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a gmc envoy with onstar so I had to buy a gmos 90dollar wire harness to get door chimes and onstar to work. Anywho.... with that put in was a sony head unit which someone punched and broke. If I got a touchscreen pyle would I be able to just switch the units out and re sauter? I hope I can because that shits already expensive enough

Posted

if the GMOS harness is still intact than you can just wire up the other unit.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...