Jump to content

Thoughts on next build


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know there are many different variables but just trying to brain storm some. I am not going to do a wall, although I thought about it, just don't see it happening. I currently have two 15 level 5's on two 5k's. thinking of either doing two more 15s with the back seats out or getting them re-coned to 18 level 5's and then getting two more so would have 4 18s. subs up port back either way. 07 trailblazer. What's your thoughts? 18s/15s, pros/cons doing either. I think I will have to put my batteries on the floor in the back and amp where the back seat would be. box would have to sit over them (I think). not worried about gas mileage. This is my daily driver now. Not looking to do anything tomorrow. Wont happen until mid Aug. hitting a 50 now with the 15s but want some more. and of course then will want more after that but baby steps here lol. I like being married and coming home to the kids. Wife has a vehicle so this is really just my toy. thanks for the input

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...