Jump to content

Where to place speakers?


jessdabest77

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have an 02 Nissan Frontier ext cab that I'd look to put either a set of comp set 6 1/2's or coaxial 6 1/2's.I already have a set of comp's in the door's,but I'd like to put another set as well,without fiberglassing the door's or kick panel's.The back has a big box with the sub's,so it'd have to be up front.Any thought's?

Posted

Subs go from floor to ceiling? No room to put anything back there?

Are you looking for more sound up front?

With no other factory locations available, you'll either have to cut something or have something made.

Posted

You want more speakers without fabricating anything? For 6.5s that's not gonna happen. You could try this:

AF-256/020 Accent Fill System

Use Scotch #4011 Permanent Outdoor Mounting tape and the pods will stick to your panels until you're ready to remove them, then you slide a thin wire along the surface to break the bond.

I have an 02 Nissan Frontier ext cab that I'd look to put either a set of comp set 6 1/2's or coaxial 6 1/2's.I already have a set of comp's in the door's,but I'd like to put another set as well,without fiberglassing the door's or kick panel's.The back has a big box with the sub's,so it'd have to be up front.Any thought's?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...