Been building up System,WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Hey, recently i got my licence taken away for about 4 months for a D.U.I. . I made a stupid mistake and decided to get behind the wheel while i was drunk, not only was i drunk but i was also only 16 years old. I know this is not the greatest example of a car audio enthusiust but since i have had my license taken away i have been working on building my system up. I know have 3/ 15" RE MT's and 3/SS XXX-6500"s, i plan on putting this in my 1992 Mazda 929 that is in awesome condition for how old it is. I am planning on walling the Mazda off and running in the Street Max 3-4 class. I havent bought my electrical system yet but i am going to run a Kinetik 2000 under the hood an a Kinetik 2400 in the back, i am also in the process of getting a 200 amp alternator from Dominck Iragi because it is the biggest that will fit in the stock location. I want it to play daily but i would also like to hit decent numbers when i go to comps. I have already bought 3 runs of 1/0 guage wire, one for each amp. The wall is 19 cubic feet total and is tuned to 40 Hz with a 12" vent , so that i can play it daily and it wont sound like complete shit. I am hoping to be able to hit a 155 at comps, but i have no clue what i will be able to hit yet. I was jsut wondering what you guys think about the set up and what kind of numbers you think are realistic for it. I am only 17 but have been doing it for last 2 years of my life, and critasism or advice will be greatly appreciated. THANKS

COREY DRAVES

TEAM DEATH

BY DB

i'm not saying a 155 can't be done but it would have been better if you'd of had a SUV. anyways you should be fine with what you have. just get a good enclosure built, double up on the front baffles and get a good headunit, something like alpine or pioneer and you should be good to go. ya might want to add a linedriver in to, keeps the sound so clean and crisp along with keeping your gains on your amps down some. you seem to be on the right track though. good luck

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Hey, recently i got my licence taken away for about 4 months for a D.U.I. . I made a stupid mistake and decided to get behind the wheel while i was drunk, not only was i drunk but i was also only 16 years old. I know this is not the greatest example of a car audio enthusiust but since i have had my license taken away i have been working on building my system up. I know have 3/ 15" RE MT's and 3/SS XXX-6500"s, i plan on putting this in my 1992 Mazda 929 that is in awesome condition for how old it is. I am planning on walling the Mazda off and running in the Street Max 3-4 class. I havent bought my electrical system yet but i am going to run a Kinetik 2000 under the hood an a Kinetik 2400 in the back, i am also in the process of getting a 200 amp alternator from Dominck Iragi because it is the biggest that will fit in the stock location. I want it to play daily but i would also like to hit decent numbers when i go to comps. I have already bought 3 runs of 1/0 guage wire, one for each amp. The wall is 19 cubic feet total and is tuned to 40 Hz with a 12" vent , so that i can play it daily and it wont sound like complete shit. I am hoping to be able to hit a 155 at comps, but i have no clue what i will be able to hit yet. I was jsut wondering what you guys think about the set up and what kind of numbers you think are realistic for it. I am only 17 but have been doing it for last 2 years of my life, and critasism or advice will be greatly appreciated. THANKS

COREY DRAVES

TEAM DEATH

BY DB

Sounds like you know your stuff. The only thing I am worried about is the single Kinetik 2400 in the back. I was thinking since you are only going to get a 200 AMP alt. tops, maybe an extra Kinetik 2400 would be good to make sure you have enuff juice? Just a suggestion. But I'm definately feeling you setup. I want you to vow to me right now that when you get everything setup you WILL post countless picz and vidz.

Aiight?  aiight!  ;)