Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need box desighn cut out sheet


ally

Recommended Posts

Posted

Single 12, tuned to around 24 hz, sub up-port back

need box to be around 2.25 cubes aftter port displacement

max diminsions I have are

27 inchs front to back

38 inchs wide

12 inchs high

Post what you guys come up with sub is dc lvl 4 upgraded

and will be ran at 1ohm on a saz 1500d with 3 batterys

going in my friends car thanks

Posted

No he wants it to drop low he hates any thing above 36hz his car peaks low I guess he said

we put his sub in one of my boxs almost the same size but differnt dimensions and he loved it

so I said if he buys the wood I will supply every thing else for the build for him

just need to beable to build the box on one sheet of mdf lol

Posted

Thats basically what he has right now a small box and my big box is louder and makes the sub move more.

also has less rise with a big box because he had more voltage drop than normal

Posted

So can you make a box similar to the one joe x made but 2.25 cubes tuned to 27-28 hz

The box he made me is in my thread I made

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...