Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

4th order blowthrough recommendations


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't want to cut a lot of the bed or the truck!

4683801160_14fd8ec32b.jpg

I was thinking of making a square port like that and putting a boot from the bed to the cab

Its not a big truck and I'm only going to run 1 12 with 1.5 cubes of air on a 1:2 ratio.

IMG_20140517_132528.jpg

Posted

Is that a Chevy S10 ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...