not too bad. I like those new RE xxx sub designs. I would take the speakers off the dash though. thieves see that as advertisement.

The car is garage kept and has an alarm and a great pyronese that weighs over 100 lbs to protect it , only other places i go is work and walmart lol. I never leave my shit parked in random ass places.

as having an accord myself take this with a grain of salt.

i have the financial situation as you and understand.

1. hifonics is way to happy with power ditch it and get a sundown or dd or something cause they will throw your electrical way off

2. get a voltmeter hondas charging systems on older accord suck so you need to monitor it

3. have you done negative to alt because that closes the ground loop instead of the power going elsewhere help the volts .1-.4 depending

4. what was said above for the speakers.... yeah hondas have alarms and they have aftermarket alarms too. there is new hacking software out there for 90s hondas for factory and aftermarket security to where they get the signal from your remote as you press it to lock and boom they can get in with a double-click and pop door open.

as having an accord myself take this with a grain of salt.

i have the financial situation as you and understand.

1. hifonics is way to happy with power ditch it and get a sundown or dd or something cause they will throw your electrical way off

2. get a voltmeter hondas charging systems on older accord suck so you need to monitor it

3. have you done negative to alt because that closes the ground loop instead of the power going elsewhere help the volts .1-.4 depending

4. what was said above for the speakers.... yeah hondas have alarms and they have aftermarket alarms too. there is new hacking software out there for 90s hondas for factory and aftermarket security to where they get the signal from your remote as you press it to lock and boom they can get in with a double-click and pop door open.

Thats all well and fine but the only place a thief would have a chance would be at my house when im home while the car is in the garage and my dog ( A great pryenees) weighs over 100lbs and thus far wont let anybody any further than the bottom of the driveway (this includes fedex and the UPS guy ended up having to go to post office to get packages lol) so this being said security for my ride i am not worried about.

Archived