Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Triple or doulbe thick baffle?


TRON

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm right in the middle of making cuts for my new enclosure and I'm debating on a triple or a double baffle.

Its for two Sundown X 18s, I'm using double 3/4 mdf. Baffle size is 49 x 27 so there's quite a bit of surface area to flex. Obviously I'll brace it but just don't know if 1.5'' is enough to hold down the weight.

Here's the layout for reference.

10362816_10154100020825408_4988429078552

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s



 

Posted

1.5 is fine

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3135 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...