she looks alot like the girl from that tc sounds lms 18 in the eclipse girl, the brests look the same, i unno i wanna see her face :wub:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Man i didnt think this topic would get so many replies! And guess what? We still have got no input on who she is! I wonder if her breast are real? Just hope she aint a butter face :(

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

lets just take a vote on who has the hottest avatar hmmm.... lets see i'll throw usampsfreak, me, nismo, eh thats all i can think of so far... just nominate away ppl

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

lol i like that topic! 2 chicks kissin aint that hot to me but seeing the clothes change on tha tsexy body is a huge tease : )~

the two chicks kissin ain't all they do but that all i edited it down to, to keep it "appropriate"

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Time for me to change my pic...

here ya go an old one i don't use anymore

db70b03e.gif

SMDsigbannr9.jpg